Navigate the Class Sheet
The Class Sheet is where you enter miles, keep track of awards and maintain class lists.
- To Add a Student: Click ADD CHILD. Type the student name into the box. The name will alphabetize by last name. (Use this feature only for adding one or two students.)
- To Remove a Student: Click on the student’s name. You are directed to another page where you may delete the student.
- To Correct Spelling: Click on the student’s name. You are directed to another page. Type to name in the input boxes.
- To Email Class Sheets to a Teacher: With the Class Sheet displayed, click EMAIL TEACHERS to send a copy of the class sheet to the teacher for that class.
- To Enter Completed Laps or Mileage Marker™ Cards: Click on the Add Miles tab. Type the correct number of laps or cards into the box by each student. Mileage may be added for any number of students before saving. Click SAVE. The blue line shows the progress in miles.
- To Correct Mileage Errors: Click on the blue bar for that student. You are directed to another page where you can click on the pencil to edit the mileage for any given session.
- Student – Click to sort students alphabetically by last name. Click again to sort by first name.
- Distance – Click to sort students by total number of miles, from highest to lowest.
- Blue Bar: Displays miles completed.
- Empty Box over a Blue Bar: Indicates that an award or certificate has been earned but not given.
- Checked Box: Indicates that an award or certificate has been given.
- To Automatically Check Award Boxes: Click the Print tab and then the Print Awards Sheet button. The Awards Sheet notes the awards earned but not yet given. When returning to the Class Sheet, automatically check off all awards in all classes by clicking Mark as Presented. Note: certificates are not checked off in this process.
- To Manually Check Award Boxes: Click on the individual box. Follow the message to place a check in the box.
- To Print a Certificate: Click the Print Tab and then the PRINT CERTIFICATES button. Chose either black-and-white or full-color. The Certificate will be personalized with the student’s name and appropriate mileage. When returning to the Class Sheet, automatically check off certificates for that class by clicking Mark as Presented.
- To Change an Award: Got to Settings, Edit School and then the orange Awards tab. Add or delete awards here. To add to an award level, click on the orange Award Levels tab.